Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finale of the chapter, again.

Well guess what, I'm here again 3 hours pre-examination. The most unpredicatable and unexpected things happened to me yesterday. Tenage Nasional Berhad decided to play a prank on us and cut off the power supply to the university, ended up the uni doesn't have sufficient generator to run on their own. We're forced to reschedule the timetable to the following day, which is today! Such a party popper! I'm already ready to celebrate and get the hell outta my house exactly at 12pm for my celebration, and now I have to wait another 24 hours. Omaigod!



But ah well, the 24 hours passed without much trouble as most of us are procrastinating and have no study mood already. Anyways, all the best in the upcoming paper! Shit happened yesterday, but it won't happen again. We're taking the flag down! Let's drown the paper!

Signing off,
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment