Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Disappointed

Nothing can describe the feeling I'm in right now. The disappointment, the sadness and unable to comprehend what that I've been told. Human minds can be so simple sometimes. Some people they just simply believe in whatever shit they hear, even though when you explain to them the fact, they still choose to live in their enchanted imaginary world. Two possibilities, they cannot accept the truth so they decided to create a imaginary space where the truth never happens, OR, the truth is a fake, which in this case is definitely not. And also it's heartaching to see someone you've known your whole life, changes into a person that you never thought he/she would ever become, a person that only his/her parents force themselves to accept, or maybe even worse, love him/her too much that they are shrouded in the haze. How I'd wish I can be braver and older to be there and tell the parents that it's time for them to wake up and open their eyes wide to see what their UNCONDITIONAL love had done. Such irreversible damage. Maybe alot think that this might not be my problem, even I myself sometimes think that this got nothing to do with me. But when you love someone that much, you definitely wouldn't want to see that change. What I can wish now is that a stone falls on his/her head, and he/she will wake up from his/her dream and try to buy a return ticket. But the percentage of such incident, insignificant to even type out the value.

Signing off,
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment