Thursday, January 28, 2010

For Xindee

In response to Xindee's blog post for me, which I'm damn "touched" about, she's the stupidest and lamest girl (in a good way) that I've ever known.Knew her since standard 2, and started cooperating with her to scam and bully friends since standard 5. Mwahhahahaha the prime target, Hillary Ch'ng. Ooopss.. =D. Oh well Xindee we do have some fighting periods too, which occurs basically on monthly basis (you know what I mean!). But things got better in SAM where I'm basically the ONLY person from HSBM studying the same course as she is. It was a good memory though.

To Xindee, you're the best ass that I've ever met and it's my "honour" to know her... well stimulate me to write more about you also leh.. you want me to include any stupid acts you've done? hehehe

Signing off,
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment