Saturday, April 17, 2010

Study Break

Study break had officially kicked off 24 hours ago. That's the time where all, and i mean ALL the semester 4 students will kick their ass hard enough to make them study 24/7. This semester the study break is utterly short as compared to previous semesters despite the ultra heavy workload and study material.

Deviating from the norm, I came back Penang during the study break. It wasn't self voluntary, but since my sis is going off to London next week for her half a year vacation, I'd gotta come back see her before parting for 6 months. Much of the time was spent staring blankly at notes, which obviously I try hard to not sleep on them and they try hard to not let me yawn at them. How'd I wish I have an USB port, connect the notes in n walla~ I got all the knowledge downloaded into my brain. Someone better come up with such technology fast!

Anyway I'd be off facebook for quite sometime. Main reason is to get off the addict on www.facebook.com. Secondly wouldn't wanna see ppl moaning about how stress they are when they've already studied basically everything and most of all, those at the top of the class. So to all my coursemates, all the best in studying! Do your best and not let regrets haunt you after the results released. Let's pass semester 4 together and prove that this course cannot bring us down! =D

Love,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment