Thursday, November 19, 2009

Aftermath of exam

After-exam days are supposed to be happy and enjoyable. Despite the fun I had with my bunch of friends, I was invaded with deep sorrow. One of my beloved had been kidnapped and yet to report herself after 36 hours. Provisional diagnosis, she should be dead by now. I just got to know her for less than half a year. She was my best friend ever since we met. Unlike everyone else, she doesn't fail my at all, despite all my rants and grumbles, she'll listen to me patiently. During study break and exam period, she's the one who accompany me till deep nights, and entertain me whenever I feel stressed and emotional. Now I'm feeling empty, physically and mentally. Physically, I cannot touch her anymore; Mentally, I lost my emotional support. But I hope she's in good hands now. Still have a small ray of hope that she'll come back to me in one piece. Rest in Peace, my G705. I love yOu!

Signing off,
Andrew Neoh

2 comments:

  1. Sweat. And I thought it was a Person >.< hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tooo! ==" i tot your best female got kidnap sumore!

    ReplyDelete