Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fuuuuyooohhhh~~~

Well I'm not exactly supposed to blog right now. Theoratically I should be studying, practically I should be sleeping, but in reality I'm waiting my turn to blast the toilet. =P Faham faham lar... Today's paper was a total bull crap filled with mixture from pig and chicken and etc etc. I think I fucked it up already. But weirdly, my respond was a bit cuckoo-ed compared to previous semesters. As theory states, I'm supposed to run home, holding my tears, reach home, run into the room, lock the door, and cry like as if I just got my balls removed... LOL!! I laughed.. like a mad person! LOL! hahahaha.. And I'm sitting here blogging summore.. Something's not right. But I don't care. I did my best. I tried. Now it's not my control anymore. Just leave it and go on with the next lar! Till Monday! I'm gonna write and blog like no one's business EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Signing out,
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment