Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Blog, Same Andrew

In the midst of studying the cursed Drug Metabolism, I suddenly have the urge to restart my public blog. It's been more than a year since I closed down and privatized my previous blog andrewneoh.blogspot.com, and well it will still be privatized so that I get to voice out some secret dissatisfactions without people knowing about them. =P.

To start a blog at this point of time, it's actually doesn't make any sense. Firstly I should be actually studying my ass off as End of Semester 3 Examination is just 6 days away. Secondly, no one would give a damn to read as everyone would probably be working hard. But the fact is I don't have the mood to study right now. Drug metabolism is the subject that I hated most, and in the mean time feared most. Academic matter aside, I need some place for me to pen down my emotions and feelings.

Things hasn't been going well recently. I've basically gone through hell lot of things throughout the recent months. Ranging from studies, relationships, life etc, I had experienced the sweet and sour part of everything. Studies, I'm going through the hardest part of it preparing for E.O.S. while awaiting for the arrival of sweet holidays! Ah, I miss holidays where I can leave those stacks of notes behind and just enjoy it. This year my batch mates didn't really had much plans for holidays except short visits to Penang, Ipoh, Melaka etc. Mom and Dad and Bro are going for a vacation in Hokkaido, Japan, leaving the poor me home to guard the fortress, while Sis will be going to Beijing, China. Well thanks to Calvin, I'm actually going for a trip too! Too bad Bangkok was banned by my family, we might now be only visiting Singapore this year, or if his budget allows, Hong Kong! Am so looking forward for the trip!

Relationship wise, many had yet to know but I've been in and out of love. Well I'm not gonna elaborate on that and don't ask me for details! I'm still recovering from the "out" part and that contributes to the sour portion of relationships. I should say relationships aren't as easy as what I expect and in the process, I really learned a lot to be independent and wiser. One sentence wrapping it off, never fully trust a person until he/she proves himself/herself worthy to be trusted! Relationship with family? Oh well, we're still the same, fighting all the time but in the end we're still one small happy family! Fights had been the one thing that helps improve our bonds, weird huh! And not to forget about friends, I do have a great bunch of friends who's supportive and crazy (that's the word I can think of at this hour). And well the closest of all would be obviously Jason, Sharon, Mei, Biao & Miao, Lepet and PetPet~ Also not to forget my awesomest housemates YongJing & HweiWhei & CY, and my craziest biatch Calvin. Well I should say these are the best things that had happened to me in this half a year, which keeps me going and not giving up. Well not to forget some incidents that had me realize some hidden characteristics and attitudes of certain people which sent chills down my spine. But again, if they don't deserve my trust and care, why would I even give a damn?

And lastly as many would realize and notice, I had a lot of emotional breakdowns this half a year. Well I should say I didn't really have a good semester with all the things happening around which I mentioned above, but things are gonna change. Sometimes there are different angles of viewing things, and if I kept being ignorant and view things only at an angle, I'm definitely gonna walk on living hell. So why not just take things easy, be more optimistic, and live our life to the fullest! Well, currently that's the plans for my future: not gonna be that emotional! =D

Gawd it's getting real real real real late. It's 5.20 am already and I guess I really need to sleep otherwise I'd wake up like tomorrow evening. Till the next post, take care!

Signing out,
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment