Sunday, November 15, 2009

Drama

Life is exactly like a drama act. It requires characters, be it antagonists, protagonists, or insignificant ones. Some people can always be the antagonists who goes around destroying and messing up people's life; But some can only choose to be either the protagonists who goes around trying to make people's life better, or insignificant ones who choose to save themselves only. I've always been the protagonist, but more to insignificant protagonist. Trying to cheer people up, helping them in time of need, but rarely receive recognition. I've been silent all these while, but sometimes I do want to be the main protagonist. I want to be the centre of attention, be it my life or in front of everyone. Sad to say, I don't see the possibility of this dream coming true. It might, but it's still an unfulfilled dream.

Signing off,
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment