Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stationary

Lecturers keep telling us, apply what you've learned. We learned about enzyme inactivation if too frequently stimulated and inhibition if too much of the substrate. That's what they've taught us, and application is merely bullshit. We humans are also like enzyme, we "catalyze" every "substrate" coming at us, we try to digest all the notes and understand everything, but yet, we cannot get inactivated even if everything is too high. There's no pathway for temporary inactivation; either do, or being eliminated. That's how sucky life is. Being in this position, I try to be positive every single day, try to make my life better by hypnotizing myself that everything is gonna end soon. True, but the ending will be followed with another beginning.

I think I gotta thank everyone who supported me through all this week. Most importantly my mom and sis. I think I'd probably would've already jumped down the balcony of my house long time ago. Family to me, they're the most important. They'd love you no matter what the circumstances is; they'll support you in everything and give their truthful advices and critics. Shits now I'm in extreme homesickness. It had been almost 3 weeks, going to 4 that I've trapped myself facing the four walls and stack of notes in front of me. I need a breath of air. I need to relax, I need to cool down.

4 more papers, 6 more days, approximately 144 hours to freedom. This is the time when I wish I'm Hiro Nakamura - I can go through time and space.

Signing off,
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment