Wednesday, May 5, 2010

When days become weeks and months.

Three days since the starting of exam, three papers down, but yet, three days feels like three weeks. Time is actually crawling slowly, which is good for us; We need more time to finish off last minute revision. On the other hand, slower movement means longer suffering, and longer worries. I felt being hung on the tree in olden times, with my legs unable to touch the ground. And scarily, no one is there to cut the rope for me. Sigh. I need some time to breath, I need some time to calm down, to gather myself some strength to carry on the journey. 7 more days to go. But the coming 2 days will be hell for me. Not that I've not finished studying, but that there's too much things to remember, and too much things that I've got no friggin' idea why am I studying. I feel like I'm no longer studying because I want to know or the thing raise up my interest, but having to memorize a lot of things without fully understanding the rationale behind everything. Exam is no longer testing our understanding, it's testing our memory space and how good are we in remembering things last minute. I hate this kind of system, but yet I'm trapped in this kind of system. Here goes studying for another subject which I got no interests in, and not related to my future. Most importantly, not taught by any pharmacists. Bullshit.

Signing off,
Andrew Neoh

1 comment: