Monday, May 31, 2010

Weather

It had been 3 weeks since EOS4 examination's results are released. I wouldn't say I did very well, but I'm considered happy with my own results. At least I've done my very best. And pretty amazed over some achievements too! =D

Oh well, back in Penang the weather had been pretty unexpected. Blazing hot sun and duper stuffy weather in the morning, thunder storm slightly after noon, stuffy again during evening, and drizzle at night. I think we should put the blame on people who keeps polluting the environment till the point where nature is exhibiting its wrath on human kind. Nature conservationist talking. But what I can't stand most is that people misuse technology for their own purpose - i.e. modify their electric meter resulting in lesser electric usage. Damn irresponsible.

After watching Prince of Persia with Kelveen, I headed home and outta randomness, I changed course to Jusco Aeon City and got myself some ice cream. 31st so I get 31% off. I thought ice cream and chocolate can help me with soothing my mind and make me high. But in the end, I got the side effect of ice cream, depression and sadness. Sigh... I don't even know what's wrong with me. Sigh.

Signing off
Andrew Neoh

No comments:

Post a Comment