Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tranquillity and Serenity

First week of the 6 weeks holidays, and I'm quite out of plans for myself. For the past week, life had always been about sleeping and slugging around doing basically nothing. But I kinda like this feeling, the sense of freedom and nothing to worry about. Everyday I’d wake up only when I want to, I don’t need to know what time is it as I don’t have any restrictions on how I splurge my time. But apart from all these freedom, I felt that I should make good use of this time and do something interesting instead. So, I arranged for hospital attachment which will only start tomorrow due to last minute arrangement. The attachment will last until Friday. Shit mentioning Friday, it’s results day. Sighss… Wonder how did I do this time, oh well but until then only start worrying la… Anyway gonna stop writing already, there are matters that I need to attend to ngek ngek ngek.. Till then.

Regards

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment